FLYING THE FLAG
The flag will be flown on behalf of persons living in the community, by request on the following occasions -
- To celebrate a Birth
- To celebrate a Marriage
- To mourn a Death
The flag will only be flown following a request, direct to a member of North Kessock Village Hall by a relative or person close to the family for which the request is being made.
Committee Members to Contact
Angus MacLean 731716
Trina McEwan 731203
Evelyn McDougall 731307
Seoras Swanson 731101
Please do not leave a message on an answering machine as the Committee Member may be on holiday and may not get your request in time.
The following information must be given:
- The name of the person/persons for whom the flag is to be flown.
- The address (there may be more than one person with the same name).
- Date on which the flag is to be flown. In the event of a death this will be from when the member of the committee is informed to the conclusion of the funeral.
- In the case of a death, the date and time of the funeral.
- The type of flag to be flown, Union or Saltire. The Union flag will be flown unless requested otherwise.
Any change to dates, times etc. must be notified to a committee member.
We will always do our best to comply with requests as soon as possible but it is dependent on appropriate persons being available.