SATURDAY 13 AUGUST 2016
VILLAGE HALL, NORTH KESSOCK
TO BE OPENED AT 1.30pm
PRESENTATION OF CUPS AT 3.15pm
FOLLOWED BY SALE OF EXHIBITS
ADMISSION £1.50 (children free)
RULES OF COMPETITION FOR SHOW
1. All exhibits must be bona fide property of the exhibitors, who must, if required, satisfy the committee that they have grown the exhibits for not less than two months prior to the show. Only one exhibit per person per item number.
2. No award will be given in any class unless the exhibit is considered worthy of a prize. The judge's decision shall be final.
3. Exhibits must be sent to the hall on the day of the show between the hours of 8.00 am and 10.00 am. Each exhibit must carry a label, price 20p for adults, 10p for children, available from the Show Secretary.
4. No exhibit is to be removed from the place of exhibition until after 3.00 pm except with special permission. Only authorised persons to be in the hall while judging is taking place.
5. Exhibitors are asked to allow their exhibits to remain for sale at the close of the show. Lots not to be sold should be marked on the label "not for sale".
6. The committee will not be held responsible for any damage or loss of exhibits, but every ordinary care will be taken.
7. All cups and trophies are to be competed for annually.
PREVIOUS YEARS SHOWS